You can vote at the AGM in person or by email prior to the event.
The relevant important dates for the voting process are listed below along with instructions on how to lodge a valid ballot using each method.
Email ballots accepted until: Friday 26th July 2019
How to fill out the ballot paper
- You must have a current valid Air-Stream Membership to be eligible to vote.
- You must vote for four (4) candidates only.
- Place a check mark clearly in the box next to each of the four (4) candidates you choose.
- A vote is invalid if you vote for more or less than four (4) candidates.
- Ensure you have initialed the upper-right corner of your ballot paper if required to do so.
Voting in person at the AGM
- Ballot papers will be provided at the annual general meeting.
- When instructed to do so, complete your ballot paper.
- Return it to the Election Officers at the main desk.
Voting by email
- Download a copy of the ballot paper above.
- Complete the ballot paper according to the instructions above.
- Sign your initial on the upper-right corner of the ballot paper.
- Scan the completed ballot paper to a high resolution colour image file.
- Attach the image file to an email.
- Send your email, no later than the ‘accepted until’ date, to:
secretary -at- air-stream -dot- org